Welcome to J World Annapolis!
We are so glad you have chosen our program to improve your sailing skills.
On this page, you’ll find some helpful information and forms to complete prior to the
beginning of your course. Don’t worry if you forget to bring your forms with you – we
have plenty on hand on the first day of class.
Course Forms – a waiver and skills assessment must be completed prior to the beginning of class.
Lunches – Bag lunches can be prepared by a local deli just a block and a half away from our campus. You can contact them directly about arranging for a pickup each morning of your course: The Leeward Market
Crew Meals are $10.99 – All sandwiches include a granola bar, apple and choice of bottle water or Soda (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or Ginger Ale):
- Oven Roasted Turkey & Swiss – served on a sub roll or wrap with lettuce & tomato
- Black Forest Ham & Swiss – served on sub roll or wrap with lettuce & tomato
- Homemade Tuna Salad – served on a sub roll or wrap with lettuce & tomato
- Grilled Chicken & Cheddar Wrap – served with lettuce & tomato
- Eastport Veggie Wrap – loaded with all the fresh vegetables that can be stuffed in the wrap
- Peanut Butter & Jelly – served on your choice of bread.
Condiments shall be provided in individual serving packets – mayo, mustard, ketchup. White, wheat or Spinach wraps available.
Helpful Information – some brief information to help familiarize you with the parts of a
boat and basic sailing concepts.