J World Annapolis Covid-19 Protocols for Courses
While we are all breathing a little easier as COVID continues to decline, J World Annapolis will continue to keep some guidelines in place to reduce the chances of Covid-19 infections to our students and instructors during our courses. We will continue to follow safe practices as they develop.
We ask all students, instructors and visitors to exercise care and good judgement while on our campus.
- Morning lectures will be held in our outdoor classroom when possible.
- Instructors will measure their own temperatures each morning; and we ask students to do the same at home before coming to class.
- Please monitor your own health, and stay home if you are showing any COVID symptoms. We are happy to reschedule you if you are COVID positive.
- We strongly recommend that unvaccinated students, or students with compromized immunity continue to wear a mask on the J Port campus.
- All Bareboat Cruising students MUST be vaccinated.
CDC Cleaning: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/disinfecting-building-facility.html
CDC Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
Maryland DNR’s Best Practices for Marina (https://governor.maryland.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Marinas-One-Pager-May-5.pdf)