2012 Annapolis Boat Show
The boat show is here! Stop by booth A2 to learn about our exciting 2013 course offerings including new cruising courses and racing events like Key West Race Week and the Sint Maarten Heineken Cup Regatta!
For J World alumni, stop by to get your J World alumni sticker and share your latest sailing stories. See you at the show!
Now in its 43rd year, the United States Sailboat Show, October 4 – 8, 2012, attracts more than 50,000 boating enthusiasts from around the world to the waterfront of historic Annapolis, Maryland. The Chesapeake Bay town is also home of U.S. Naval Academy. Recognized worldwide as the premier sailing showcase, this is the place to buy, sell or dream.
The Sailboat Show is followed by the United States Powerboat Show, October 11-14, 2012. Both shows are the oldest and largest, new in-water boat shows in the world.
This Year’s Features
- Daily Seminars by Cruising World and Chesapeake Bay Magazines
- Take the Wheel Interactive Workshops including Boat Demos
- Smaller Boats From One Designs & Trailerables To Sailing Dinghies & Inflatables
- Sailing Equipment, Rigging & Accessories
- Maintenance Products & Services
- Vacation Basin – NEW Charter & Travel Section
- Hottest Domestic & International Racing and Cruising Boats
- One of the Largest Collections of Multihull Sailboats on the Planet
- Grand Prize Drawing – 7 day/ 6 night charter in the British Virgin Islands provided by The Moorings with airfare sponsored by BVI Tourism Board